How do I utilize appointments to book a full week appointment-- for an instructional class?

I am attempting to integrate appointments+ into my site so that my clients can see my instructor's availability for classroom instruction and consulting. I need the ability for my clients to book a full-week M 8:00 am to Fri. 5pm (work day 8-1700 edt).

thanks

mike

• PC

Hello there Mike,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

I hope you are well.

Currently its not possible with the plugin out of the box as it does not allow you to add multiple days to the booking form at once.

However if we integrate it with MarketPress (which it does integrate out of the box), you can allow your users to add multiple appointments to their cart and then checkout to book them at once.

That ways you can achieve what you are looking for.

Just enable the MarketPress payment option in Appointments+ >> Settings >> General and you should be good to go from there.

Please advise if that works out for you ?

Cheers, PC

• PC

Hey there Mike,

Thanks for posting back :slight_smile:

btw do you ever sleep? I know it is 7:50 am IST :slight_smile:.

Haha, I wake up early now a days. Covering one of my colleagues as he is away for his wedding :slight_smile:

Please let me know how the testing with that option goes.

As an aside, would it be possible to modify the core plugin to accomplish or out of the question?

Umm, can not say what kind of coding effort that will need to be honest. But I think one of my colleagues from the second level support can set something up where we just allow mondays to be clickable for booking and once that is selected and booked it will mark the whole work week (monday to friday) as booked.

Let me try and call them here to get their feedback.

Cheers, PC

• Dharmendra

Hello Mike,

Hope you're well today and sorry about the delay on this.

As Mac has explained, currently its not possible with the plugin out of the box as it does not allow you to add multiple days to the booking form at once and this will require much coding effort to achieve this.

However, could you please elaborate more on this

I need the ability for my clients to book a full-week M 8:00 am to Fri. 5pm (work day 8-1700 edt).

Does this mean that you just want to take appointments only on Mondays?

If yes, then you can make other days disabled by navigating to the Working Hours tabs of Appointments+ Settings page by setting up the work column to No for other days. Also you can set service duration to 480(mins) to take appointments only on Mondays at 8:00 am.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.