How do Upfront Builder theme settings for colors work?

When you create a new theme from scratch, after specifying 10 colors, the upfront panel just shows 11 colors. Then it just keeps adding more and more colors. And we can't delete that colors, so after some time it gets messy. Can you explain how the colors panel works and is there a way to delete them?

• 1337user
    • Mr.

Hello,
    If possible I'd like to get an update on this subject;

It's still unclear on how this works...
    As when choosing and changing 'theme color's' that have been assigned in the theme color pane; they do not affect the areas, where that set color was used.

In other words;

When setting a theme color in the builder and then using that set color; when you then change the color in the builder theme color pane, it does not change the already set color; logically, you should be able to control the theme colors in the theme color pane, or am I missing something...

It would be clearer if there was an instruction on what the theme color pane actually does and how it behaves.

Kind regards

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello 1337user

I trust all is well!

I am afraid this issue is not fixed yet. To answer your question the theme's colors used as quick "shortcode" when adding CSS into a theme. It is a quick option to select pre-selected themes colors. Please see the screenshot below:

And it also provides Quick color selection in Text element:

Or in the settings which allow selecting colors, pre-selected themes colors are showing in the color box:

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello 1337user

I trust all is well!

I can't reproduce the same from my end. After changing the color in the theme's setting it changed the color on every element assigned to it. Would you please grant access to your site from WPMU DEV > Support so I could have a closer look?

Please let me know when you do!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.