How do users see the correct answers when they answer incorrectly

I have had a pile of support request from my sites with users asking how they can see the correct answer to the Multiple Choice questions they got wrong. So far I have been unable to find a place that displays this information. Can you point me in the right direction?

Also for the Multiple choice questions is there a way to make it so users can re-submit those answers or is that function only on the "fill in yourself" questions?

Thanks!

• Tyler Postle

Hey Black Fox,

Also for the Multiple choice questions is there a way to make it so users can re-submit those answers or is that function only on the "fill in yourself" questions?

Yes, just uncheck the "limit attempts" or increase the limit to more than 1 :slight_smile: screenshot attached.

Then students can go back to the questions and there will be a link to "submit a new answer".

I have had a pile of support request from my sites with users asking how they can see the correct answer to the Multiple Choice questions they got wrong. So far I have been unable to find a place that displays this information. Can you point me in the right direction?

There isn't a built in option for this, however I agree it would be very useful to have, marking it as a feature request. I'm going to flag one of our developers here to see if we can provide a workaround in the meantime too.

Either myself or the developer will reply back here after they've looked further into this. Keep in mind, our developers help with more advanced issues so it could take a little longer for a reply.

If you have any further questions just let me know!

Cheers,
    Tyler