How do we remove the Maybe and No on the Events + Plugin via CSS?

We want to remove the Maybe and No options for the events (Events +) – how can we do this in the CSS code?

Second, how do we integrate Events+ with Buddypress and the Membership plugin (WPMU DEV)? We do not want people having to register three times (once for Budypress, once for membership, and once for events – just have one for everything.).

Thanks!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Scott,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

We want to remove the Maybe and No options for the events (Events +) – how can we do this in the CSS code?

If you can provide me the link to the site, I will be able to give you the css code you need.

Second, how do we integrate Events+ with Buddypress and the Membership plugin (WPMU DEV)? We do not want people having to register three times (once for Budypress, once for membership, and once for events – just have one for everything.).

You can use Membership plugin to take care of the registration. BuddyPress can be used to extend user profiles. You can disable user registration on the WordPress side and let membership take over the registration process.

If you need more help on the second question, please create a new thread with this question only. The reason is that we have to keep separate issues on separate threads in order to manage them efficiently.

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Wow, nice website Scott.

Sorry for the delay in response on this one. I did not get a notification in my feed reader and I changed the reader recently.

It looks like you already removed the links and its working great :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask if you have more questions.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.