How do we use appointments to allow MEMBERS to post their schedule of services?

I am wondering how I can use your plugins for creating an appointment site that allows our MEMBERS to post their own appointments?

The idea is that people can join our site, to post their schedule. We will then pay them the fee when someone requests their service and we will take a commission.

We also plan to include the affiliates in it.

Thanks

• PC

Hello @entrejim

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Welcome to the community.

I am wondering how I can use your plugins for creating an appointment site that allows our MEMBERS to post their own appointments?

If you are taking a single site into considertaion, you will need to create a custom role on your site and use a plugin like User Role Manager to allow them access to the Appointments plus plugin and they will be able to manage their own schedule. However this will mean that they will have access to edit other's appointments as well.

The idea is that people can join our site, to post their schedule. We will then pay them the fee when someone requests their service and we will take a commission.

We also plan to include the affiliates in it.

Unfortunately it doesn't yet integrate with our Affiliates plugin out of the box. However you can use the MarketPress integration with this plugin and as MarketPress integrates with Affiliates, you can offer that feature.

One - can staff manage their own listings? For example, if they want to take a day off, can they update the appointment plugin themselves (without affecting anyone else's!!)?

As answered above, they will have access to other providers settings too. Its discussed here as well : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/view-appointments-admin-page-for-service-providers

Two - is this plugin multi ready? Could we just create a site for each staff so they have their own information to manage?

Yes, it is multisite ready so you can create a multisite and then each service provider can have his/her own site with their calendar.

With some step by step plan, you can allow Appointments plus integration with MarketPress and then use MarketPress chained payments (on which you can charge a % off sales)

Let me see if I can get Vlad here to provide his thoughts on the case where we can force the subsite owners to use MarketPress integration and not override it on their individual sites.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.