how do you get less from the marketpress plugin….

I would like to use the marketpress plugin to generate inquiries instead of sales. So while the functionality would remain mostly the same what would it take to make some contextual revision to the ‘add to cart’ buttons, ‘your cart,’ ‘checkout information’ page titles and other small tweaks to accomplish the inquiry experience instead of the checkout experience.

Thanks for any insight you have to share.

• billyvayne
    • Flash Drive

in general settings activate the product listing

This option turns MarketPress into more of a product listing plugin, disabling shopping carts, checkout, and order management. This is useful if you simply want to list items you can buy in a store somewhere else, optionally linking the “Buy Now” buttons to an external site. Some examples are a car dealership, or linking to songs/albums in itunes, or linking to products on another site with your own affiliate links.

then make your own link at the bottom of the description.

• ChrisFM
    • New Recruit

Thanks for the answers. The product listing function, although neat, kills the cart and purchase email that I would like to use to generate and visitors inquiry. Meaning I still want the ‘cart’ function.

I like the translation function and it just might do the trick. I’ll have to give it a whirl. Thanks for the help. I’m sure I’ll have some questions along the way but I’ve got some good clues now.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.