how do you get the link to the web view of a newsletter.

web view of the newsletter does not work how can I get the link to post in a menu on the site or to include on the home page.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Leonard

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Do you mean the link of web view added in the newsletter when it is sent to subscriber? Or do you want to show all newsletters in one page or something?

If you please describe a little more, would be very helpful :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• Leonard
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

OK big problem now studiopress lifestyle child theme no longer works since the latest enewsletter update things have gone from bad to worse I need someone to contact me and assist with this. this is a clients sight that was at least working correctly with out issue. until this latest update. which also blew away my custom template. not cool. I need some assistance tonight.
    I would like to create a page that lists all news letters that have been sent out for the public group and a way to put the most recent news letter link on the home page. I also need the lifestyle child theme from studio press to work again because I do not have the time or budget to change 60 sites to something else. how do I get all of this to work again and who do I contact. this is not a good thing and could drive me away from word press. I am really not a happy camper. my last question on this topic kind of got dropped I need answers.

• Sumit Kumar

Hi @Leonard,

Sorry for delay in getting back to you and really sad to hear on how you have gone through your issues here.

We are always happy to resolve on any issues. Lets get this done, for sure :slight_smile:

But first, can you please enable support access for us so that we can get into there to work on the issues. You will be able to grant support access by going to WPMU DEV Dashboard => Support => Support Access => Grant Access.

Will be awaiting for your response :slight_smile:

Warm Regards,
    Sumit

• Sumit Kumar

Hi @Leonard,
    Hope you are having a great weekend, so far:slight_smile:
    and thanks for granting the support access.

When I checked it into your dashboard, I did find the issues as you been saying. The "edit" view does redirects to themes page, deactivating/breaking the child theme... :slight_frown:

I can see there's a lot of plugins installed and I'm curious to go through our debugging flowchart; by deactivating each one of them and to be assure, if its not because of any conflict. Moreover, I will then grab the files to my local setup and then test if its working with my install.

Can you Send In me through our secure Contact Form, the following details:
    - WordPress admin username/password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link to this thread

In the contact form select, "I have a different question" and in the subject field, mention "Attn: Sumit Kumar". This ensures our bot to filter the mail and deliver them to me.

Waiting to get back with your response on here.
    Thanks again for your support.

Warm Regards,
    Sumit

• Maniu
    • Developer

Hey @Leonard

Did eNewlsetter ever work? Did you mean that problems increased after eNewsletter update or WP update? I think it would be best to uninstall and install eNewsletter again as it seems something strange has happened here. Lots of plugins installed so it can cause conflicts.

Where did you put your custom themes? Its possible that custom theme is breaking it now.

Thanks,
    Maniu

PS, i couldnt find your FTP details. Can you resend?

• Leonard

problems increased following the latest update of enewsletter. I have granted access again and will gather the ftp login info and setup admin access again. also my custom newsletter theme is located in the newsletter themes folder. it will take about an hour to get the other info set up and to you through the secure contact form.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Leonard

I don't see you sent ftp details. Would you please make sure you have included admin login and ftp details (both) and send me again?

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (admin info and ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.