How do you link to supporter.php?

I couldn’t find this if it has been answered before, it was suggested that I should put a link to the supporter signup area from the add that is in dashboard, or even a page describing the benefits. That some users may not be able to find their way easily enough to the premium button in dashboard.

So my question, how do you link to username.politicallygrounded.com/wp-admin/supporter.php? how would I do a wild card username in front of the rest of the url to the supporter.php?

Thanks,

Brad

• Andrew
    • Champion of Loops

That’s a bit trickier. You’ll need to know which blog (if the user has more than one) they want to upgrade. Otherwise you’ll just be linking to their primary blog and hoping that it’s the one they want to upgrade.

Note that this isn’t a limitation of the supporter plugin. You’d face the same challenge if you were linking to any other page in the admin panel.

Thanks,

Andrew

• freeblogger
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Andrew…seems to me the best way to handle this is to link from the dashboard explaining they are upgrading the current blog, then in order to promote from outside the dashboard explain the process of logging in to the desired blog account and where to go from there in order to place the order.

Thanks,

Brad

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.