How do you manage your web design business?

Hey guys,

Does anyone have an elegant solution for organizing all your client logins for sales and backend personnel?

Basically, my ideal solution would be to create a solution that lets you create an "account" for each client, and allows you to input whatever details like contact, address, cPanel, wordpress login etc on, AND have the ability to create settings such that the salespeople ONLY see the client details, address etc while the backend staff ONLY see the cPanel, Wordpress etc?

We've been doing this via 2 spreadsheets completely separate from each other and I find it really messy and don't think there's a solution out there that properly addresses this issue.

Does anyone know of something like this?

That would be really useful!

• aristath

Hello there @Kang Wei, I hope you're well today!

I can't say I know any ready-made solutions, but you could custom-code this yourself, or even use Gravity Forms to create something like that!

Basically all you need to do it in WordPress is a new Custom Post Type and a lot of custom fields. After you create that, then all you have to do is create the proper permissions and custom user roles that will be able to see/edit the appropriate fields according to their level.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.