Bug found: Privacy restriction doesn't work

If you go to the "BuddyPress Settings" tab under the theme options and try to enable privacy on all members profile for not logged in user, you get the following error when clicking on the members page as an unregistered user:

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/job4jo5/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-social/members/index.php:12) in /home/job4jo5/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934"

How can I resolve this issue?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!
    Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

p.s. I've also tagged Richie here in case you do reopen this, as they'll definitely be able to help you!

• rsibay
    • New Recruit

It seems like there might be an issue with this function... I started a separate thread because it just hangs on my machine, but the same end result - the redirect doesn't work to non-logged in users.

If there is a solution coming, please let us know... I'd like to get this resolved ASAP.

Thanks,
    Rick

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.