How do you update themes now?

The Farmpack 133 is no longer in the Plug in section to update. There are now 114 themes to update. There is and update package.

Do you have documentation to update themes?

Thanks

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

It's never happened for this theme pack within the admin as far as I'm aware.

The updates should show a download link for plugins or themes which require a manual download and update. I've included a screenshot to show an example of this.

If yours is different for the theme pack then can you please provide a screenshot.

Thanks.

• Aaron
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Timothy,

I’ve been updating themes using Network-Updates (see screenshot) and it always seems to work fine. I have seen the screenshot you sent – but never used it as the other method is much easier and seemed to work.

After updating in this way – the update alerts go away indicating successful updates. This now gives errors as noted in another thread on this forum

A bit confused.

Best,

Aaron

• Aaron
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Timothy,

I've been updating themes using Network-Updates (see screenshot) and it always seems to work fine. I have seen the screenshot you sent – but never used it as the other method is much easier and seemed to work.

After updating in this way – the update alerts go away indicating successful updates. This now gives errors as noted in another thread on this forum

A bit confused.

Best,

Aaron

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

I’ve been updating themes using Network-Updates (see screenshot) and it always seems to work fine. I have seen the screenshot you sent – but never used it as the other method is much easier and seemed to work.

Its not worked this way for the 123 farms theme pack. Only normal single themes (as in your screenshot).

The updates you do in the screenshots there are for the original authors theme. They are not the same as the ones offered in our theme pack.

Updating to the latest WPMUDEV Dash should remove those upgrade notices.

Of course if you wish to use the authors original theme that is fine also.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.