how does a member of membership pro 2 easily cancel or upgrade their membership?

how does a member of membership pro 2 easily cancel or upgrade their membership?

I am hovering between membership pro 2 and memberpress. I like the Idea of protecting all the sites within my multisite, yet also like the ease-of-use and integrated AWS with memberpress. I had an issue with someone who signed up for membership pro 2 when I was testing it earlier and they had trouble cancelling their membership. How can this be done easily by the user?

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Griffin,

Thanks for contacting us and I hope you are having a beautiful day! :slight_smile:

It takes three simple steps to cancel the account. Member will go to

Account > Change > Cancel

That is they will open their Account page then click on the Change button which will open a new page with Cancel button and then just click on the Cancel button. But their subscription will continue until the next billing cycle. So if they have a monthly subscription which they cancel mid month and they've already paid for that month, they will remain active for that month and at the end of that month their subscription will expire.

So the members will be able to cancel membership from their account page of the wesite or if they use Paypal then they can cancel it in active subscriptions area of paypal or admin can cancel obviously.

Hope this helps.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,
    Sohag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.