how does affiliates plug in work?

my questions are..
Do my affiliates get paid automatically? or do I pay them out myself?
The other is...
Can my affiliates get paid "reoccurring"?..say if they refer a membership that's obviously a reoccurring subscription, can the affiliate get a reoccurring commission?
Thank you in advance for your time!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @msblogs

I hope you are well today, for recurring affiliate payments add this to your wp-config.php

if(!defined('AFFILIATE_PAYONCE')) define('AFFILIATE_PAYONCE', 'no');

Will you be using this with our membership plugin? If so you can enable the add-on and it will add credit to the users account, then you can pay them, but it can't automatically pay them from your PayPal account to theirs. If that makes sense?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• msblogs
    • Flash Drive

Thank you for getting back to me...on a Sunday! I apologize but I'm pretty new at this.. Could you tell me where in the config. Php file would I place that code?
    I will be using the membership plugin and I saw where to make payments as soon as I went back into that section!(of course right?)
    Thank you so much!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @msblogs

:slight_smile: You can add the code to your wp-config.php above the line reading "that's all stop editing! Happy blogging" that will ensure it works and doesn't effect the rest of the config file.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.