How does the Directory Plugin display within a responsive theme?

I'm planning a directory website, and would like to use the Directory Plugin. I'm debating what theme to use. I see there is a theme that can be downloaded with the plugin? Where can I find the theme and it's features? Also, If I use a responsive theme, would there be any problems with the Directory Plugin?

• aecnu

Greetings cmcgrayne99@gmail.com,

Thank you for the great questions.

I'm debating what theme to use. I see there is a theme that can be downloaded with the plugin? Where can I find the theme and it's features?

The theme is located in the \directory\themes folder titled default there. Personally I uploaded it and then renamed the folder directory.

There is no list of its features that I am aware of anywhere though the theme used in the live preview is indeed the one.

Also, If I use a responsive theme, would there be any problems with the Directory Plugin?

This is impossible to know unless one has already tested the theme in question and of course there are literally thousands of themes.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT upcoming weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.