How does the Events+ Plugin Call the page?

I’m having a heck of a time getting the Events+ plugin to show events on page. I’ve got it set to use the Plugin: fullwidth and the events are blank (and there is an event scheduled).

The Plugin:Calendar works, but I don’t want it. I want the listed events.

The Plugin:smiley:efault shows “No event found”.

The Plugin: Full Width shows “No event found.”

Using theme templates (it’s a custom theme I didn’t develop, but took over) and I get a range of things that sometimes sort of work, and mostly don’t, including a fairly blank page template.

• Protospace
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Timonthy,

Thanks… but I’m unable to try it using Twenty Eleven. The site is live and there’s no Dev. site set up. Plus, too much functionality is hardcoded.

As I said, I inherited the theme… I’m working to get the site owners to start from scratch and to do it right.

For now, I’ve used a different plugin that doesn’t seem to conflict as much. Not quite as nice, but it’ll do for now.

• fordrm
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

I had a similar problem to this one (events that were more than 4 weeks out, or in the next calendar year were not showing up).

I was able to resolve this problem by creating two custom templates in the theme directory (starting from a copy of the sample archive template, and then adding additional text & formatting):

– /home/yoga/public_html/wp-content/themes/Lucid/taxonomy-eab_events_category-training-events.php

– /home/yoga/public_html/wp-content/themes/Lucid/taxonomy-eab_events_category-retreat-events.php

With those two in place, I now have the corresponding pages that show all of the training events and retreats, respectively:

http://174.122.174.219/~yoga/events/training-events/

http://174.122.174.219/~yoga/events/retreat-events/

Hope this helps.

Robert Ford

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.