How does the notification disappear? It happened twice now

My notification settings disappeared twice now.

First after the previous update. I thought it was an update glitch and took quite some time to write new notification and reminder templates.

Then, this morning logging into my site, I saw the settings were reset and my templates are gone again.

This is really frustrating.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @gustafp, I hope you're well today!
    O for some reason, some of your settings in your WordPress site are not being applied, or are reversed.
    Is this limited to the Appointments+ plugin?
    Do you have any caching plugins that might be interfering with this?
    Are you sure your settings were saved? If the connection to your MySQL server was lost for some reason when trying to save then they could have been mis-saved.
    Does another administrator to your site exist?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• gustafp
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I hope you are well too?

I think more reversed. Just now, I reloaded the page, logged in as a different user and the settings were fine.

The problem must have happened between last night and this morning.

The only other plugin that I'm having problems with is the Form Manger plugin that disappeared when I saved more than 21 Form Elements. After two days of digging and trying alternatives I remembered that my ISP changed from PHP 5.3.3 to PHP 5.4.4.

For a limited time they give you the option of switching back to the old PHP 5.3.3. i did that and my Form Manager plugin started working like before.

I dont use other caching plugins. I dont use App+'s cache setting either.

I am sure my settings were saved.

I dont have any other admins besides me. Why would someone only change those settings and not others?

Thanks.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Why would someone only change those settings and not others?

I don't know, I 'm simply trying to understand what's happening!

I remembered that my ISP changed from PHP 5.3.3 to PHP 5.4.4.
    For a limited time they give you the option of switching back to the old PHP 5.3.3. i did that and my Form Manager plugin started working like before.

Do your settings in the Appontments+ plugin get saved now?

Please advise,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.