How Google calender sync with appointment + ?

we have buy your plugin for google sync , please tell us full details of that process to integrate with google calender

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hi there @muhammadali_jhaver

Currently only the end user (not provider) can post their appointments to their calendar.
    When making an appointment you select the checkbox to update your google calendar.

We are in the final testing stages of a new version which will include full google api integration on all sides and we will let you know as soon as its ready.

Cheers

Tom

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

I explained exactly how this works and even showed you how to use it via a screenshot, and also pointed out that a new version is on the way,what more do you want. It's currently supported in the way that i showed you. The new version will add more features but untill then if you want more then you will need to custom code it!

Cheers!

Tom

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@muhammadali_jhaver

Which calendar are you talking about? The appointments calendar instructions are clearly laid out in the usage tab, if you wish to add more fields you would need to custom code this. which is beyond the level of support offered here. However i will ask the developer if this can be added as a feature in a future release if that is "Helpful"

For a full demo please check out: http://appointmentsplus.org
    Cheers

Tom

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

i want to display calender on front page, where visitors can set appointment schedules, with form which contain name,address, note fields .

Visitors can already use the existing "Google Calendar Button" and submit the appointment to their Google Calendar accounts.

In their GCal account they can make the modifications they need, as they wish.

In the next version a Google Calender Sync will be available but NOT for visitors, only for admin and service providers.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.