How I can pair courspress pro and membership pro

Hi,
How I can How I can pair courspress pro and embership pro ?

I find this on your site :

Take full advantage of your WPMU DEV membership by pairing other plugins with Membership 2 Pro. Give members exclusive access to an appointments calendar or create an online course network like lynda.com.

Thanks
Michel

• Sajid

Hello Michel,
    Hope you are doing good

You can pair both plugins together and sell memberships to access your courses. To protect all your courses, units and media files follow the steps below.

Protect Content:
    1. Enable Individual Custom Posts add-on from Dashboard -> Membership 2 -> Add-ons.

2. Once enabled, go to Dashboard -> Membership 2 -> Protection Rules -> Custom Post Type Items and protect all paid content, courses, units and modules under paid or free memberships (I am assuming you have your memberships created and have a payment plan).

Protect Media:
    To protect media items such as infographics, videos, images etc, follow below steps.

1. Go to Dashboard -> Membership 2 -> Add-ons and enable Media Protection add-on.

2. After enabling the add-on, make sure you click on Details link at bottom right of the page and enable Protect Individual Media files option too.

3. Now go to Dashboard -> Membership 2 -> Protection Rules -> Media Library Items and protect all the paid media elements of courses under memberships in the same way you have configured the content protection.

Alternatively, in some cases, you may need to protect some specific or set of URL of your WordPress site. You can do this easily by using our URL Protection add-on that can also be enabled from Dashboard -> Membership 2 -> Add-ons. To protect URLs, now go to Dashboard -> Membership 2 -> Protection Rules -> URL Restrictions and the full URL or pattern and protect with memberships.

Take care and have a nice Sunday

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support