How I can solve this error "User registration is currently

How I can solve this error "User registration is currently not allowed."?????

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hey Arijit,

Thanks for confirming.

Now to check this better, Would you please grant me support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.. Please take a look at this screenshot for easier navigation.

Cheers,
    Milan

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Arijit,

I hope you're well today!

I visited your site and checked its settings. I then tried to register as a regular user on your site and was able to, you can see that there's a "adamwpmu" account on your site's users list. It seems the the registration is now working fine.

That said, please clear your browser's cache entirely and give it another try. If I'm missing anything here, let me know also, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Arijit
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hii Adam...
    Thanks for your reply...
    I have checked the registered user... It's ok!

But when I try to login with facebook.. It shows the following message.
    "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."

You can see the "Login with Facebook" button in the footer of my site.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Arijit

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Actually that message indicates that issue is from FaceBook side not from our plugin. :slight_smile: So can you confirm that app is publicly available ? If you don't know how to make app public, please do follow these steps. :slight_smile:

STEP 1:

#1) Login to facebook Developer -> Your App
    #2) In Settings -> Basic -> Contact Email. (Give any email)

STEP 2:

#1) And in 'App Review' Tab, change switch for our app is in development and unavailable to the public. Please take a look at this screenshot. :slight_smile:

Once you are done with above steps, please test again and let us know how it goes. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.