How i connect the social buttons?

Hello! Can you help me with floating social plugin? I cant connect the facebook button with my page on facebook! how i can do this? Thanks...

• filippos
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

i mean that i want the like of the guest goes to my facebook page. so if my facebook page have 100 like when one user like again from my site the at facebook inceases to 101. how i can set the button to give the likes to my facebook page?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

sorry for the delay.

That isn't how floating social works.

when a visitor or member clicks the like button, it will post on that users own timeline (they'll have to login to their facebook account).

then once liked it will display on their timeline that they have liked a post on your WP site. (see screenshot 1)

It doesn't post to your own timeline.

If you want the ability for posts etc and functionality to post to FB pages etc, then you might like our Ultimate-Facebook plugin.

hope this helps.

thanks

• minglemooch
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi @filippos

Maybe you could add your Facebook page like code in the "Add new Custom Service" section.

That is one way you could do it. But the best way to do that is to either add it your Header or Footer that will be displayed in every page that you have, Or just follow @Vaughan suggestion and use the Ultimate-Facebook Plugin.

Regards
    JP

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.