how I delete one of the menu IOs app

HI, I would like to delete comments menu item from the ios & android app and add a menu item for webview to my custom post type page.

while there is not support for such interantion within the app I would design a front page that is optimize for mobile view and can use it to update my custom post type items, also same apply to android code

thank you

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Alex,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

I've just flagged our iOS expert to assist you here :slight_smile: I'm the Android one, if you'd like to do the same on Android, please feel free to open a new thread for that and I'll be happy to assist :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hey @alex,

I'm sorry, this isn't something we support at the moment. However, Custom Post Types are something we're looking into for a future version.

Making changes that add new views to the app would require a good deal of custom app development and Objective-C knowledge. So this is a feature you could look into coding yourself.

We've had this requested a few times, and definitely see a need for it - so we're hoping to make it an official feature.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.