How I lost control over all of my sites:
1) I am using WHMCS + WP MU. Also for WHMCS I am using a module that gives me free trial functionality. So WHMCS rules trial.
2) In ProSites there is also trial functionality. I decided to let it activated (at the same amount of days as setted in the WHMCS trials-module). Why? For the message that you have N-days before your trial period ended.
3) So everything was OK before I was asked by on of my clients - "I paid the invoice, what else I should to unsuspend the sub-site?" It was strange: WHMCS says that everything is OK, we get the money, the sub-site is active already, WP-module got OK in the logs (in WHMCS logs and in ProSites per site logs).
4) After some testes and brain storm I discovered that when the trial period or ProSites ended - ProSites deleted the Pro status. So the sub-site had no any level - only level with id "0". That is why WHMCS could not do anything really. When I gave the sub-site a level - WHMCS now can change levels and control is back.
So... Could you pls do any of these things pls:
- improve the "WHMCS MU Provisioning" plugin to let WHMCS work even the sub-site has "0" level (no Pro status)?
- write a small plugin for me that gives that nice message about how many days you have of your free trial? (the plugin should show the message only at the special free trial level and watch the sub-site creation date to show days left)
P.S.- now I just disabled free trials functionality in ProSites and edited all my sub-sites manually, site by site...so now it is undercontrol but without the nice message.
P.S.S.- I am not authorised to give access to our WP or WHMCS, sorry.