How is everybody? Hope you all a good day! I just made my

Hi! How is everybody? Hope you all a good day!

I just made my WP in to multisite. however I am getting error when I create a new site and try to log in there...
The error reads like this.

This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at http://grandopeningpr.com/805news/wp-login.php has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Learn more about this problem.
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

Should I reinstall and do the wordpress and multisite again?
And I choose the subdomain in the network setup and the new site creation URL is in subdirectory. What to do?

Thank you so much. I appreciate the help.

• BuzzReporter

After reinstalling and done with the *.domain as well as the multisite, there is still an error.. It says,

Warning! Wildcard DNS may not be configured correctly!

The installer attempted to contact a random hostname (1b1786.grandopeningpr.com) on your domain. This resulted in an error message: Couldn't resolve host '1b1786.grandopeningpr.com'

To use a subdomain configuration, you must have a wildcard entry in your DNS. This usually means adding a * hostname record pointing at your web server in your DNS configuration tool.

You can still use your site but any subdomain you create may not be accessible. If you know your DNS is correct, ignore this message.

• PC

Hello @BuzzReporter

Greetings and thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Sorry for the late response on this thread as we missed your last posts.

This has been assigned to me for followup and we will get this sorted out as soon as possible.

It seems that there is some configuration issue and I will need to have a closer look to fix the issue.

I am gonna need to have a look at your site to see what is going on there.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP, Control Panel and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.