How long does a performace report take and where do I see it?

Hi. I am finally starting to actually use my WPMU account, thanks to the Hub. I've added a couple of sites and started exploring what I can do. I have tried running a Performace Report (on site speed) a couple of times. It says it is running in the background, and that's ok. But I never got any notification that it was complete and don't see where I can access the information. I'm not sure if the one I ran the other day worked and I'm not sure how long to wait for the one I just started.

I did search the knowledge base and although I found a good post about bloat, I didn't see more information about this topic specifically.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Celeste,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

To check performance reports please go to this page:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites

and click on "Performance" icon next to selected site. Anytime you visit that place you will find out an information on "Current score" (result of recently run test) and the date last performance test was taken (see screenshot).

When you run new test the progress bar appear and a message that the test is running in background. This doesn't take much time and you should be redirected back to results page in just a few seconds. This would mean that the test is already completed and going back to "Run new test" page doesn't actually show that last test running in background but an entirely new test being run. I hope that makes sense.

I think you may also check out our Hummingbird plugin which lets you run performance tests right from your site's dashboard. Take a look here please:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wp-hummingbird/

If you have any further questions on this, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.