How long does a sigup show "processing"

I just created my first multisignup page.. wooohooo..
But..its just processing.. and is stuck there...
Do you have any idea what might be wrong? https://imgur.com/PAJ0PSY

• James Morris

Hello Craig,

I hope you are well today.

The processing indicator should only be there for a few seconds. Anything over 30 seconds would be cause for concern. If yours is running longer than that, then there's likely a conflict or some PHP issue.

There's a couple troubleshooting steps I'd like you to try to see if we can narrow down the cause of this problem.

First, could you please run a plugin conflict test as outlined in the following article? This will eliminate the possibility of a conflict with another plugin. https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If that does not lead to a solution, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and provide us with the output of your debug.log file?

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

After you've visited the pages that are causing you problems, please go to wp-content/ on your server via FTP and download the debug.log file to your local computer. Then, open that file with a text editor like notepad (Windows), GEdit (Linux), or TextEdit (Mac). You can then save the file as a .txt file and upload it here as an attachment to your post.

I look forward to seeing the results of your tests.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Craig

Ok.. the file finally created.. today..

[22-Feb-2017 18:15:14 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post in /home1/lightxpl/public_html/automated.church/wp-content/plugins/automatic-video-posts/core/meta.php on line 128
    [22-Feb-2017 22:28:20 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home1/lightxpl/public_html/automated.church/wp-includes/vars.php on line 31
    [22-Feb-2017 22:28:20 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/lightxpl/public_html/automated.church/wp-includes/vars.php:31) in /home1/lightxpl/public_html/automated.church/wp-content/plugins/wp-mail-logging/lib/vendor/redux-framework/inc/class.redux_functions.php on line 56
    [22-Feb-2017 22:28:22 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/lightxpl/public_html/automated.church/wp-includes/vars.php:31) in /home1/lightxpl/public_html/automated.church/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [22-Feb-2017 22:28:22 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home1/lightxpl/public_html/automated.church/wp-includes/vars.php:31) in /home1/lightxpl/public_html/automated.church/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [23-Feb-2017 06:51:14 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post in /home1/lightxpl/public_html/automated.church/wp-content/plugins/automatic-video-posts/core/meta.php on line 128
    [23-Feb-2017 06:51:43 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post in /home1/lightxpl/public_html/automated.church/wp-content/plugins/automatic-video-posts/core/meta.php on line 128

• James Morris

Hello Craig,

I apologize for the delay in replying here.

Doing some digging around on your site, I've found that there was a conflict with Captcha by BestWebSoft. If you see the following screenshot, the Captcha was being loaded twice. https://goo.gl/tsNivN

After disabling that plugin, I was able to step through the process to get prompted for payment. See screenshot: https://goo.gl/1o6Lfw

I've left the Captcha by BestWebSoft plugin disabled so you can test and confirm for yourself.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.