How often does Appointments+ pull appointments from Google

How often does Appointments+ pull appointments from Google Calendar and block them off in the Appointment scheduler? At this time it seems that I have to manually Import/ Export...

• Rupok

Hi Kevin

Hope you had a wonderful day.

When you create a new Appointment, it's updated in gCal instantly. But our plugin developer can give you best idea regarding the interval of importing from gCal. So I'm flagging him here.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Kevin

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I've talked with our developer and he confirmed, the interval is 10 minutes (600 seconds). After every 10 minutes, a cron job runs and syncs your data with Google Calendar. I tested this in my test site and it worked perfectly. To confirm, you can install "https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-crontrol/" this plugin, and inside plugin options, you will see this line "app-gcal 600 (10 minutes) Every 10 minutes". Please let us know if it's not there. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.