How possible to use CoursePress Pro to host other training institue on WordPress site?

Hi,
We are considering to use WordPress+CoursePress Pro to power online training for management courses. But I what to know if it can work or be hacked to enable network of training providers to;
1. upload their training courses just like classified ads/directory WordPress (with a button stating Host your course) with their own LMS limited options page to train about 25 persons online?
2. What requirement should we be prepare for to setup these type of LMS for training providers? Do we need a multisite and what kind server requirement are we looking to get?
3. Can WordPress be made to handle this type of niche site?

Actually, our firm setup this site (not on WP) https://www.nigerianseminarsandtrainings.com a training site where management institutions can upload their upcoming courses. It now seems the tide is changing to online courses as some of the training providers are using WordPress to teach courses online instead of coming to physical class. My boss being a strategic exec. asked if it possible to setup something like http://www.gotomeeting.com/ .But we want a situation to empower training providers to tech online via our site. Possible with CoursePress Pro?

With Regards

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Barni,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

The setup you are looking for is not something possible with CoursePress out of the box but it could possibly be done with some custom development.

1. upload their training courses just like classified ads/directory WordPress (with a button stating Host your course) with their own LMS limited options page to train about 25 persons online?

Are you looking to make a network of sites where trainers will have their own site to provide courses or you are looking to do it all from single site?
    If you're going to use it on single site you can go to CoursePress > Settings > Instructor capabilities tab where you can customize capabilities of your instructors, trainers in this case.

2. What requirement should we be prepare for to setup these type of LMS for training providers? Do we need a multisite and what kind server requirement are we looking to get?

Single or Multisite installation depends on you mostly, as mentioned above you can set capabilities for your trainers, but if you want to give them more options to customize their courses you might want to go with network installation.
    Server requirements depend on the number of courses and visitors you expect to have, I would suggest going with a host that can easily upgrade your plane in case you need it.

3. Can WordPress be made to handle this type of niche site?

I believe WP can handle this, even though WP started as blogging platform it's now full size CMS and awesome sites are being built on top of it each day :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.