How Set up "Type of Header" and choose "Site Title" to the Fixer Upfront Theme?

Hello to everybody,
I'm working to setup Multisite - Marketpress Etsy style - and i'm trying to setup a New Blog Template for every store user. I would like to use some Upfront Theme as a Store Blog Template. Now i'm doing with Fixer and i don't know:
- How can i setup Type of Header and choose "Site Title" to the Fixer Upfront Theme?
Fixer has an image logo there.
Have a good day to all the wpmudev people!
sonamagat

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @sonamagat,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Can you tell me a bit more about your site setup, which plugins are you using, are looking to enable this using Pro Sites and Blog Templates?

Currently there is no option from adding site title directly form Upfront editor as it doesn't support adding of PHP and to show blog title we need to use this code:
    <?php bloginfo( 'name' ); ?>

Best regards,
    Predrag

• sonamagat
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi, thanks for your answer,
    Yes, i'm looking to use Pro Sites + Blog Templates + Marketpress.
    I don't like how it looks the GridMarket at all, and i would like to use your super-super Upfront theme, but... no good news, i try to make something and it don't go. All goes slow.... trying to move something and try and try again and i'm tired. I understood that Upfront is in Beta and we need to wait more time for to do something in production.
    Anyway, thank you for your hard work!

• sonamagat
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Well, I'm working with Dell Laptop, Ubuntu 14.04, 64bit, and i work with Firefox, chrome and Opera. The problems was with Firefox.
    At this moment i only tried with Fixer theme. May be i'll try something with Spirit and Scribe and i can tell you what happen about. Thank you
    sonamagat

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.