How to?

Hey guys,

I search the forum before deciding to ask. My question is, is it possible to edit the registration form:
- to collect First and Last Name
- set to inactive the Subscription Level / Membership Level untill approved by admin

What I'm trying to do is have people sign up (for free) but not let them see the content until i approve them. But without the First and Last Name, I won't know who to approve.

Thanks,
Dat

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hiya Chris,

Fortunately, that's a relatively simple setup. For that, you won't even need subscriptions so you likewise wouldn't be tied to using Membership's registration process. You'll simply need to adjust the membership levels manually after signup.

For that reason, you can use plugins like the following for the registration process, for example:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/cimy-user-extra-fields/

Once users are registered, you can then add membership levels to them at Membership > Edit Levels.

Perhaps that method will work for you?

Cheers,
    David

• kimtown
    • Flash Drive

I just purchased Membership Premium and was hoping to see this feature in it. I would like to have all registrations in a queue that I can just click "Approve" or "Deny" for each one and they are automatically put in the active category. Is that possible?
    Thanks!
    Kim

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.