How to

Dear Sir,
i just buy Appointment+, and i like it very much.
But i need a little help with my problem.
So far i configured my Services (just phoneservices) with different duration (i.e. 30 min, 60 min a.s.o).
Word fine so far.
But i got VIP Users, there will get a ammount o free minutes (or calls) when their register and buy VIP service.
If theire use their free minutes or calls, their must buy regular calls.

I got no idea, how to set up and configure Appointment+ for this case.

I also installed Marketpress and Membership so far, but i got no chance, to give away an ammount of
1. free minutes per month or
2. free or include calls per month

sorry for my bad english. I´m a german customer.

grettings
Harry

• aristath

Hello there @masterman_harry and welcome to the WPMU-DEV Community!

Appointments plus integrates with the MarketPress plugin as well as the Membership plugin.

Simply visit your plugin settings and you should see your options there (see attached screenshot).

So there are a few ways to achieve what you want:

1. You can apply a discount to your members using the Membership + Appointments integration
    2. Using MarketPress you can create some coupon codes that you'll give to your members. This way they will have their discount on checkout.

On Membership you can setup a percentage for the discount.
    On MarketPress you can create coupons that correspond to either a percentage of the user's "cart" or a fixed amount (for example 10 euros).

I hope that helps!

I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however the above solution does not work for you or you need any further instructions/clarifications, don't hesitate to reopen it and post an update on your current status.

Cheers!
    Ari.

• aristath

@masterman_harry no, you can't automatically do it.

What you can do though, is create a coupon for your premium members (for example called PR3M1UM) and let create a newsletter that will inform them of its existence, OR create a page called "discount", "coupon codes" or anything else you want and make it accessible to premium members only. :slight_smile:

I am marking this issue as resolved. If however the above solution doesn't work for you or you need any further instructions/clarifications don't hesitate to reopen it and post an update on your current status.

Cheers!
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.