How to abort a clone procedure in process?

I started a site clone, and all is good except the media transfer step is taking forever - there are ~2,000 images, and the plugin seems to want to log out each, one by one, and it takes almost a minute per image.

Is there a way to cancel a Clone? Deactivating/reactivating the plugin doesn't do it. What DB tables does Cloner use to keep track of where it is in the cloning process?

Thanks.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @twiginteractive,

Hope you're well?

I'm not exactly sure myself onhow the process actually works, I know if it does get stopped the changes will not be reversed, so you would be left with maybe some issues on the site you're cloning to. I'm going to flag the developer on this for you for some of his expertise. It could take a little longer than usual depending on his workload though (so the cloning process might already have completed by then).

Thanks

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

Jose just gave me this SQLquery to use. You will need to use this in phpmyadmin or whichever DB management tool you use.

UPDATE wp_10_options SET option_value = '' WHERE option_name = 'copier-pending';

Change wp_ to match your DB prefix.

Change 10 to match the site_id of the site you're cloning to, and then run the query again changing the 10 to the site id of the source site you're cloning.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.