How to add additional fields to checkout

How do I add an additional field to be collected at the time of checkout? There is a "Company" field currently. I would like to add 2 additional fields to the "Billing/Shipping" checkout page.

Additionally, how can you export the data collected in your orders list to csv or excel??

• Milan

Hello @Josh,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

How do I add an additional field to be collected at the time of checkout ? There is a "Company" field currently. I would like to add 2 additional fields to the "Billing/Shipping" checkout page.

Currently this is not possible as out of box feature but I saw this plugin http://www.marketpressthemes.com/get-mp-mojo/ which provides ability to customize shipping form. May be this helps you with this.

And if above plugin don't satisfy your needs then it seems to me that it will require some custom work as this feature is not available out of the box. So I suggesst you issue new job request on our Job Portal for this or hire developer.

How can you export the data collected in your orders list to csv or excel??

Currently we have planned one addon for import/export feature but its still in beta stage and our developer are working on it. As soon as it passes all the tests and becomes available you will get update notification in your WPMU DEV Dashboard and change-log entry on its intro page.

But till that time we don't have any alternative to perform exportation. I've tried to export data using WP All Import plugin but due to serialized form of data that plugin produces csv/excel file with serialized data which is not useful for you. But even if you want to give it a try I suggest you do so.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.