How to add coupon to Appointment+ without using Marketpress cart ?

Hello,

I would like to use coupons in my Appointment+ installation.

I also installed MarketPress, but for many problems (actually incompatibility with WPML and other usability features) I would not like to use the marketpress cart.

What I need is indeed very simple: add a coupon field directly in the appointment form, so that the user book the appointment, enter the coupon and go directly to the paypal payment form.

Is this possile ? Does it require custom coding ? If any ... can you direct me in the right direction ?

Thanks for your help

Antonio

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Antonio,

Hope you are well today! Thanks for your question.

Because of the integration with MarketPress this isn't something that is currently planned for the plugin; however, I will add it to the feature requests so the dev will see it and can consider it for a future release :slight_smile:

In the meantime, if you can't use MarketPress, then you could also use Membership integration and give discounts to certain membership levels. Then they just have to login and it will automatically apply the discount. Perhaps that would work?

If not, then you can also check out our jobs board: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ you can post the job here and work with a professional from the community to get the custom functionality you're after.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you still have any further questions :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

• Antonio
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Tyler,

thanks for your directions.

I hired a programmer to develop a coupon add-on for Appointment+.
    I'm happy with the result: working, tested and well documented.

I think it would be a nice add-on to be included in the Appointmnet+ official distribution, so that other users could benefit from this development.

If the main developer of the plugin and the product manager are interested in this scenario, please contact me in private to further discuss how this could be achieved.

Kind regards

Antonio

• Dawn
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Like Antonio, I also need the same capabilities (applying a coupon code) in Appointments +, which will allow individuals to book an appointment and apply a coupon code before making their payment for services.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.