How to add marketpress user fields to buddypress registration page?

I'm trying to create a custom registration page which for a MarketPress + BuddyPress install, and add all the required MarketPress user fields such as shipping details, so the user fill all his details at one single moment. How do I go to accomplish doing that? Any tips?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello Ray!

I've just peeked into the user profile area where I have marketpress installed on a test site. When I inspect the Address and other fields I get everything pre_pended with mp_ for example:
    Inspecing the first address blank I get input#mp_billing_info_address_1
    Which means that Marketpress already picks up these fields if filled in.

As for synchronizing the two, donno how easy that would be...I'd go for a front end profile editor. I did a quick google search and found different ways of doing this.

Very interesting read about profile synchronization:
    http://architectedfutures.info/2011/08/23/bp-wp-profile-sync/2/
    a bit lengthy but worth the read, I skimmed the middle but beginning and end were very informative

In short, it says "good luck"

You can always try using the Buddypress extended profile fields. There may be some way to assign them to the user profile fields?

I even checked out Gravity forms, and they have nothing that I can see will help in this. I'd be interested to see what the Marketpress Dev has to say. I'll see if I can get him in, our dev staff is really busy on the last push of a HUGE WPMUdev project so he may not stop by readily

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.