how to add more fields in appointments+ in schedule report?

Need to include city and part of notes!

• jlbarajas

Wether we use [app_all_appointments] or [app_my_appointments] shortcodes, resulting report has only these fields:
    Service, Location, Provider, Client, Date/Time, and status.
    It's important for us have a report that include: city and notes field's content all in one view, as a wordpress page not on Appointments wordpress desktop area or as an exported report from this area. Our users need this report to be printed and easy to access. Hope be this clear.

• PC

Hiya,

Thanks for posting back.

A+ plugin only allows you to export reports as a CSV format and from there you can print it.

Wether we use [app_all_appointments] or [app_my_appointments] shortcodes, resulting report has only these fields:
    Service, Location, Provider, Client, Date/Time, and status.

Can you kindly provide a screenshot on where do you see that report ? I am not sure if I fully understood you here. Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC

Hiya,

Thanks for the screenshot.

Now its much clear that you want to display the extra appointment fields on the frontend.

Currently it does not allow us to select what all fields are displayed when using [app_my_appointments] shortcode.

The only available parameters are as below

Shortcode:[app_my_appointments]
    Description: Inserts a table where client or service provider can see his upcoming appointments
    Parameters:
    provider: Enter 1 if this appointment list belongs to a service provider. Default: "0" (client)
    provider_id: Enter the user ID of the provider whose list will be displayed. If ommitted, current service provider will be displayed. Default: "0" (current service provider)
    title: Title text. Default: "My Appointments"
    status: Which status(es) will be included. Possible values: paid, confirmed, completed, pending, removed, reserved or combinations of them separated with comma. Default: "paid,confirmed"
    gcal: Enter 0 to disable Google Calendar button by which clients can add appointments to their Google Calendar after booking the appointment. Default: "1" (enabled - provided that "Add Google Calendar Button" setting is set as Yes)
    order_by: Sort order of the appointments. Possible values: ID, start. Optionally DESC (descending) can be used, e.g. "start DESC" will reverse the order. Default: "ID". Note: This is the sort order as page loads. Table can be dynamically sorted by any field from front end (Some date formats may not be sorted correctly).
    allow_cancel: Enter 1 if you want to allow cancellation of appointments by the client using this table. "Allow client cancel own appointments" setting must also be set as Yes. Default: "0" (Cancellation is not allowed).

As you want to display the notes as well, that will need to be custom coded however it can make a good feature request for future version of the plugin.

Let me move this to the right category and sent a note to our lead developer so that we can get his views on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.