How to Add Post Date to Blogs Directory

There does not appear to be a Site Directory setting to display the date of a post. Am I missing something?

If not, can anyone suggest a hack to have the plugin show the date of the most recent blog post for each site in the list of posts?

If not, please consider this a feature request to show the date of posts or add an option in the settings to do so. An option to show the post title would be just peachy too.

To clarify, the Blogs Directory currently shows the avatar, blog title and tagline in the list of recent posts. I'm looking for a way to show the date of the most recent blog post for each site in the list. Our Tripawds Blogs Directory is very frequently updated, and often used by members to catch up on blogs. We've received a few requests to have each blog post include the date shown in the directory, and one suggestion to include the post title. I think these are valid requests, making the Directory more helpful, but don't see any way to do that via settings in the current version.

Thanks for the good help!