How to add slider bar to more pages

I have the simple catch theme installed onto my site. I would like to have my slider picture bar show up on more than the about page. Also I want my home page to be the product page and not the about page.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @nate_bissette

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The slider will depend on if you wish to use the one in your theme, how it is coded and how exactly you want it to work I'm afraid. Do you know which slider it is?

With the home page as the store, the best way to do this would be to create a shop page and then include the [mp_list_products] shortcode, then go to settings > reading and select static page and choose the page you just created, Full shortcode parameters are below.

[mp_list_products] - Displays a list of products according to preference. Optional attributes default to the values in Presentation Settings -> Product List.

Optional Attributes:

"paginate" - Whether to paginate the product list. This is useful to only show a subset.
    "page" - The page number to display in the product list if "paginate" is set to true.
    "per_page" - How many products to display in the product list if "paginate" is set to true.
    "order_by" - What field to order products by. Can be: title, date, ID, author, price, sales, rand (random).
    "order" - Direction to order products by. Can be: DESC, ASC
    "category" - Limits list to a specific product category. Use the category Slug
    "tag" - Limits list to a specific product tag. Use the tag Slug
    "list_view" - 1 for list view, 0 (default) for grid view
    Example: [mp_list_products paginate="true" page="1" per_page="10" order_by="price" order="DESC" category="downloads"]

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.