How to add standard menu in theme?

Hello!

My theme includes only a mobile menu ("hamburger" menu). How to add a regular horizontal menu in desktop view, while keeping the mobile menu for tablets/mobile views?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Sander

I hope you're well today and I'm sorry for the delay.

I've been thinking about what we discussed during the chat and I'll be more than happy to help you achieve that. I think, however, that the easiest and simplest way will be if I'll be able to work directly on your site (I'd explain to you exactly what I did afterwards). To let me do this, please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

I'll then access your site and sort that out and let you know how it was done.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.