How to add to a separate mailchimp list or group depending upon the membership chosen

I want to add, to each membership level, a separate mailchimp list, or a group. I've seen some articles about "pinging" but not sure how to do that.

Can you point me to the right resources?

Thanks,

Dave

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi David,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

We had few of this questions before and unfortunately there's currently no easy way of doing this but we do have it in our Features section so we are considering adding such option in future.

Pinging was actually used in Membership 1 and this method is no longer used in Membership 2.

If you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello david_braun2!

I can understand your point of course. Please note however that MailChimp integration is an add-on to Membership 2 Pro plugin which main feature is to let you protect content with different memberships ("access levels"). As my colleague Predrag stated, although the feature you're asking for is not currently included in Membership 2 Pro there's been quite a bit of demand for that so hopefully our developers will implement it in future.

The Membership 2 Pro plugin however features a nice API that a developer could make use of to integrate it with MailChimp API so if you need it urgently you may want to ask one of pro developers at "Jobs & Pros" job board mentioned by Predrag.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.