How to add Upsells in Marketpress

Is there a way to add up-sells to products in Marketpress? Meaning a customer will buy a product and then on the next screen be introduced to additional items that they can purchase along with the original product.

• Development Design
    • The Crimson Coder

Should be a shortcode that you can place on the page after they add an item to their cart, if you have them view their cart after they select add to cart.

You should be able to place all of your items in categories and then whatever shortcode you place on the page after the item that they select you should be able to link to other items int he category.

• Development Design
    • The Crimson Coder

Just go around in the marketpress settings on the backside of wordpress on the sidebar menu on the left.

Look through all of the settings and you will find the option to select which page the user is directed to after adding to cart.

Create a page for “cart” or “thank you for your purchase” let say.

Go to the page you created and add a shortcode. Link that page that you made in MarketPress to the page that the user is directed to afterwards. I would be more helpful but I dont have market press installed at the moment.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Paul,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question, out of the box MarketPress doesn’t have a Upsell feature unfortunately. Though you may be interested in the MP Checkout recommendation plugin here http://www.marketpressthemes.com/ (scroll) That was made by a member here.

It allows you to set products to show within the checkout, in a sort of upsell way, do you think that may work for you?

Thanks!

Kind Regards

Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.