How to adjust/style the account pages in Membership

Hello,

I'm using the membership plugin on a website that has a dark color scheme. Is there a way to edit the styling of the account level and subscription pages to match. For example, I'd like to make the subscription level area boxes darker rather than the white they currently are: http://hijrt.com/get-started/

I've used Firebug to try and adjust the CSS, which works within Firebug, but the styles do not change when adding the custom css to the site. Is there a css override for the membership pages that I am not aware of?

Thanks, Chris

• Tyler Postle

Hey there Chris,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Try this CSS:

div.pricedetails {
        background-color: #333;
    }

Where are you adding the CSS? Try a plugin such as this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

The good thing about that one is that it's designed to be one of the last style sheets to load, if not the last - which means the styles in it will take priority over any of the other ones on your site if one happens to have a style already set for the exact same element :slight_smile:

If that doesn't work either then you can add the "!important" declaration like this:

div.pricedetails {
        background-color: #333 !Important;
    }

It is best to avoid adding !important whenever possible as it overrides the normal flow of CSS style priority. Sometimes it can be a necessary evil though.

Hope this helps and let us know if you need any further assistance!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Christopher

Hi @Tyler Postle

Thanks for the response. That is exactly the same css I was adding to the custom css input box for the theme (Woothemes Canvas).

I tried it with !important too. But still nothing changed. I have other custom css added that is working fine. That's why I was wondering if there was some kind of override css area just for the plugin.

I will try adding the custom css plugin.

Thanks, Chris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.