How to allow client update their WPMUDEV products with no access to my acccount?

Hi, when installing WPMUDEV plugins on my clients site I usually have following troubles:

1) no extended WPMUDEV branding, popups, messages whatever displaying annoyingly everywhere - I'm using small script for it, but however, not that smart as it can be without it (for example when WPMUDEV dashboard is not installed).

2) how to let them voluntary update the plugins but with no access to my account, dashboard and so on? Is there a way how to do that?

Thanks a lot!
K.

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Karolina,

1) no extended WPMUDEV branding, popups, messages whatever displaying annoyingly everywhere - I'm using small script for it, but however, not that smart as it can be without it (for example when WPMUDEV dashboard is not installed).

You should be able to hide special offers and new release announcements by going to WPMU DEV -> Manage inside your admin area. If you want to hide all other banners please let me know and I'll be more then happy to assist you with that :slight_smile:

2) how to let them voluntary update the plugins but with no access to my account, dashboard and so on? Is there a way how to do that?

In order to update plugins you have to have active subscription which means having our Dashboard plugin active on the site where you want to update the plugins. Aside from the manual update (through FTP, with the new version of the plugin downloaded from its project page) there is no other way to update the plugin.

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.