How to assign user role to membership

Hi. I have two types of custom user roles.

Say, A and B.

For B I am using PaidMembershipsPro.
For A I am using Protected Content.

I have set B for accessing all the features in the Website except access to a couple of pages.

Now I want to set A for not accessing a lot of functionalities.

While Protected Content makes it easy to do so, I would like to have a different registration form that automatically assigns the user role to A not giving the chance for users to find out in the website that they can also register as B role.

So, question is:
- Do you have any plugin that can allow me to create a registration form per user role?

If not, is it possible (and how) to attribute a user role to a Protected Content Membership plan?

• Ivan

Hi there Tiago,

Hope you are having great week so far!

While Protected Content makes it easy to do so, I would like to have a different registration form that automatically assigns the user role to A not giving the chance for users to find out in the website that they can also register as B role..

Before they are being any kind of member and have they need to register on the site - how would you hide that registration form for the B role?

Otherwise you can use Protected Content for everything you need to.

So, question is:
    - Do you have any plugin that can allow me to create a registration form per user role?

We currently don't have such plugin.

Thanks,
    Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.