I like the plugin and it seems to do what I want for the most part. A couple issues:
1. Either some of my feeds aren't including images or the plugin isn't pulling them. (or maybe is doesn't by design?)
2. My main issue is that I want to attribute the posts to the sites/feeds they are coming from. Right now I have posts showing excerpts and then users can click and see the full article. (Example)
Ideally, the short post would be visible on my site and when the user clicks they could go to the original article.
A few suggestions/thoughts:
- Make the post use the feed name as the Author?
- Or - custom author name (configurable)
- Auto add link to full article (on feed site) after truncated post.
- Allow admin to config feed posts to be "full" or "excerpt. If excerpt, option to link to original article.
- Ability to see raw fee or some way to tell if an image is being included...?
Just some thoughts. I love the plugin, it's just what I need but I just need to figure out how to give credit to the original authors.