How to automatically turn on default performance optimization in Upfront?

Hi,

On my multisite network, how do I automatically make it so that the default performance optimization is turned on my default in Upfront? It appears GZIP is, but not the standard default optimization.

I know my picture has it on, but that is because I turned it on on my test subsite.

• Rupok

Hi Blake,

I'm afraid, but as far as I know, this is not yet possible to turn this on automatically for all your subsites using Upfront in your Network. However, I've pinged our developer regarding this and I'll update here if this is possible in any way.

I tried turning it on in one site, but when I went to another subsite in my network, it was turned off for the second site. I tried looking in all options but could not find any option which will allow to set that option "On" by default for all your sites. So probably it's not possible out of the box.

However, I believe, our developers will confirm this soon. If they confirm that it's not possible, I'll move your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.