How to browse all files on WPMU DEV cloud

Hi,
I use Snapshot PRO managed backup feature for my websites.
How to browse all files on WPMU DEV cloud? - Like where can I see all the files for all the websites on one screen?

Thanks,
Jiri

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Jiri

I hope you're well today!

There are two "sections" of WPMU DEV CDN: the one used by Hummingbird to host optimized site resources - and you can't browse files there, there's no access to it whatsoever (except for the direct access to resources by calling them out by site scripts) - and the one used for storing backups.

The backups CDN-stored files can be browsed both from site's back-end and from The Hub. If you check "Snapshot -> Dashboard" you'll see the backup archives for that site.

In The Hub you can browse all of them, for all your sites. However, there's no "common screen" where all the files are listed. To browse these files you would want first to find the site on the list in The Hub and then click on "Backups" icon for it, as all the information in The Hub are organized/grouped "per site".

If you have any additional questions on this or you feel that I misunderstood your question, let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.