How to change blog template fonts and colors?

Hi, How can I custom the blog template in Spirit to have our custom colors and fonts?

• Laura Janger-Laitio

Thanks! I was a bit unclear in my question, what I wanted to change was the other fonts in the template: the header, the writer, the date and other things that comes from Spirit theme template. Also I would like to get rid of the region below the picture (Home/blog). How could this be done?

And also, please if you have the CSS code for changing the colours, that would be nice!

• Rupok

Hi Laura Janger-Laitio

I hope you had a wonderful day.

First of all, I can see that you are still using version 0.1.7 of Spirit but the latest version is 0.2. I'll suggest you to keep all your plugins and themes updated always because almost every new release contains important bug fixes and features updates.

Let me give you solutions one by one.

You can change Title Color and font with the following custom CSS code:

.uposts-part.title a {
        color: #000000;
        font-family: arial;
    }

Please replace #000000 with your preferred color code and "arial" to your preferred font family.

You can change Date Color and font with the following custom CSS code:

.date_posted > span {
      color: #d7d7d7;
    }

Please replace #d7d7d7 with your preferred color code and "arial" to your preferred font family.

You can change Author Color and font with the following custom CSS code:

.uposts-part.author > a {
      color: #000000;
    }

Please replace #d7d7d7 with your preferred color code and "arial" to your preferred font family.

For using custom CSS code, you can use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/
    I can suggest you this plugin as it has 200000+ active installs. Please let us know if you have any further confusion.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.