How to change button text on Appointment + details confirmation

I want to change the text on the confirm appointment button and the paypal button. How can I add a check box to let patients click yes or no they agree to the reservation?

• PC

Hello there Peter,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

I want to change the text on the confirm appointment button and the paypal button.

For changing the confirm button text you can edit the appointments page and change the shortcode for [app_confirmation]to[app_confirmation button_text="Your Custom Text Here"]

For the PayPal Button :

Change [app_paypal] to [app_paypal button_text="Please confirm PRICE CURRENCY payment for SERVICE"]

More info on this can be found under Appointments >> Shortcodes under your Dashboard.

How can I add a check box to let patients click yes or no they agree to the reservation?

You can activate the Additional fields addon, via Appointments >> Settings >> Addons and then you can add the additional field via Appointments >> Settings >> General page.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• PC

Hey there Peter,

Glad you got that working with the suggestion I gave.

Yeah the quotes inside a shortcode do not play well. So its better you use single quotes so you did a great job there.

How do I change to button and text color?

Do you mean on the Confirmation buttons ?

It seems you have already changed the color to Blue on Red. Did you manage to sort this out here or on any other thread ?

input.appointments-confirmation-cancel-button {background:red ; color:white}
    input.appointments-confirmation-button {background:red ; color:white}

is the CSS using which you can change the color. I remember suggesting that on your other thread somewhere.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• Peter

Hi Ashok,
      Thank you that worked great! I have another request, how can I change to free, busy and unavailable text to something else?

Also, when my patients book a service and then choose a service provider then click on the available times can they be displayed in blocks of time? Some services are 60 minutes some 180 minutes and some 15 minutes what I want is the time to be displayed from 8am to 9am or for 180 minutes 2pm to 5pm instead of just showing the start time.

Also, I am having an issue with the working hours. I have two providers set and I set the working hours for both and for one I have Fridays off and the other provider has Fridays on from 8am to 1pm the issue is it displays like the attach file. Why does it show the other times when they aren't active on any schedule? My patients are getting confused that those times where taken and keep calling the office asking to book those time well in advance because the could never book them online thinking other patients are getting them before them. As you can see this is a huge problem because the office is closed during those times and the patients keep trying to book them. I need some help with this.

Cheers,
      Peter

• PC

Hello there Peter,

Thanks for posting back.

I have another request, how can I change to free, busy and unavailable text to something else?

We recommend our members to create separate threads for separate issues as they help us keep a better track of the progress on an issue, avoids confusions and helps us provide a faster response time.

Anyways if you want to that text, you can follow the post here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/change-appointments-legend-text

That talks about the ways you can do that.

Also, when my patients book a service and then choose a service provider then click on the available times can they be displayed in blocks of time? Some services are 60 minutes some 180 minutes and some 15 minutes what I want is the time to be displayed from 8am to 9am or for 180 minutes 2pm to 5pm instead of just showing the start time.

That is not possible I am afraid. It will appear in the slots as per the Time base settings in Appointments+ >> General.

Also, I am having an issue with the working hours. I have two providers set and I set the working hours for both and for one I have Fridays off and the other provider has Fridays on from 8am to 1pm the issue is it displays like the attach file. Why does it show the other times when they aren't active on any schedule? My patients are getting confused that those times where taken and keep calling the office asking to book those time well in advance because the could never book them online thinking other patients are getting them before them. As you can see this is a huge problem because the office is closed during those times and the patients keep trying to book them. I need some help with this.

Would you please be so kind to create a new post for this so that we can deal with this separately. It will need a bit of understanding to see what is going on there.

I hope you understand why I am asking for that. Sorry for the extra work. Looking forward for your post.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.