How to change Default theme images

I've tried every child theme, but for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out how to change the background images that come standard with these themes! I'm not lazy- I've scoured the help guide (no help), community forums, and everything I could possibly find. And I'm almost out of wine.... please, god, don't let the wine run out before I can crack this nut!

• Jennifer
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Oh good grief.... All I had to do was right-click! Alrighty, for anyone else who comes along looking for this, here it is!
    I found it quite by accident. It was either try right-clicking or committing seppuku.
    Luckily for me, right-click worked! :slight_smile:

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi Jennifer,

Let's try to crack this nut together :slight_smile:. I'm attaching the screenshots of how to change default images in Fixer themes.
    1) Go to Edit mode.
    2) Hover mouse cursor over the section with the background image you want to change. You'll see in the right top corner a small triangle. Click it.
    3) You will see background editing "mode". There will be a small green icon on right side. Click it.
    4) The small popup with background settings will appear. In this popup you can change Image and set as you want.
    5) Save all changes.

Please let me know if you tried this steps and you were able to change images.
    kind regards,
    Kasia

• Jennifer
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi, Kasia... Bless your sweet heart for trying to help me!
    Unfortunately, I never could find the elusive little triangle of which you speak. I did see other references to it, but for some reason, by triangles are a bit more... shy? (I do come on a bit strong, sometimes).

But the right-clicking seemed to work just fine for me! Thank you again!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.