How to change fields in add expert form?

Hi,
As you can see, my website is about faculty. I want management to hire faculty and faculty to display their expertise. How can I change fields in the forms?
For example,
1) Increase the number of days, the job is open for.
2) Instead of calling it budget, mention Salary.
3) Change the button from, 'Add an expert' to 'Add my Expertise'
4) Instead of calling it company while adding expert, calling it, Currently Working at...
So, on. :slight_smile:
Plus, these things must not wash away when I update to next version of plugin. :slight_smile:

• Tyler Postle

Hey Vinay,

Hope you're doing well today!

For any text changes you can use our Ultimate Branding plugin. Activate the Network Wide Text change module and then fill it in like I've done in my screenshot. Make sure to add the jbp text domain so it only changes the text within the Jobs plugin and not elsewhere on your site :slight_smile:

This will require some custom code since we actually need to increase the value itself. I'm flagging one of our SLS staff(coding experts) so they can look into this further for you.

Either myself or the SLS staff will reply back here. Keep in mind, SLS deal with more advanced issues so their replies may take longer than the regular staff response.

If you have further questions in the meantime just let us know!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Nastia

Hello @karim_005, I hope you are doing well today!

Thanks for posting in this thread, however it might be best if you open your own, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here if this thread needs reopening again by the author.

It also means the member who started this thread or anyone following it isn't inundated with post notifications each time we respond to each other. A lengthy thread could annoy the original poster.

As for adding location field in the jobs, you can find the answer you looking for in this topic. Our developer created a plugin that allows to view a location field in Jobs section.

For integration with calendar (is it Google Calendar?), I'm afraid this will require a custom coding.

But if have more questions, you can start a new thread here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Thank you!

Cheers,
      Nastia

• Panos

Hello Vinay Sagar ,

Hope you are doing well :slight_smile:

Apologies for such a delay on this one.

Regarding the following request:

you can add the following snippet at your theme's functions.php file (or at a custom plugin)

function wpmudev_je_open_days_limit( $open_for ) {

$daysnum = array( 3,7,14,21,25,30,45 );

foreach( $daysnum as $days ){
          $open_for[$days] = $days . __( ' Days', 'jbp' );
        }

return $open_for;
    }
    add_filter( 'je_open_days_limit', 'wpmudev_je_open_days_limit');

You can insert/replace the number of days you wish to display in the array
    $daysnum = array( 3,7,14,21,25,30,45 );

Please let us know how this works for you :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.